Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Our New Pet



Instead of Groundhogs, Raccoons, and Squirrels we have a new pet in the back yard! Dad was the first to find it and he was determined that it was a wild turkey... He called a friend and found out that it was a pheasant.. The first day there were two, yesterday there were three, and now there are four! Today I put out bird food for them and they ate it right up and came back for more! ~Emily

3 Comments:

At December 16, 2008 at 6:17 PM , Blogger Josh and Amy J. said...

W-O-W! :-)

 
At December 17, 2008 at 4:03 AM , Blogger Ashleigh Sutter said...

Be careful when the boy's come home. They might get out their bb guns. ;-) Very cool house guests.

 
At December 18, 2008 at 12:44 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

Oh no! I hope they're gone by Christmas, I'm terrified of birds! ;)

Ashley

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home