Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Rocky Ridge


Being in the octet this year with the York Junior Symphony Orchestra gave me the opportunity to play at Rocky Ridge Christmas Magic. We played in a large room in front of a crackling fireplace and played christmas music for the people going through the park. The park had 400,000 christmas lights set up on the trees! It was a sight to behold! When we were there we got our picture with Santa!! He asked us what school we went to and then I asked him what school he went to... expecting for him to say elf academy or something.... he said, "I went to York Catholic...." That was Fun!!! ~Emily

2 Comments:

At December 16, 2008 at 5:56 PM , Blogger Josh and Amy J. said...

WOW - those are funny pictures of you and D&M sitting on Santa's lap - wow! :-)

 
At December 16, 2008 at 6:00 PM , Blogger Ashleigh Sutter said...

Awesome Em. I love all of the updates. Looks like you all have been BUSY. I can't wait to see you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home