Saturday, October 4, 2008

Bedroom Project Part 2


Here is the "Bedroom Project Part 2!" I worked REALLY REALLY hard ripping out the carpet! I pulled all the staples out of the floor and pulled out the tack boards all along the walls with the nails!!! We're excited about it! ~Emily

4 Comments:

At October 4, 2008 at 5:03 PM , Blogger Josh and Amy J. said...

WOW - you guys are amazing!!!

 
At October 4, 2008 at 8:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOWee!

Haha! i love that last picture! :)

 
At October 5, 2008 at 1:43 PM , Blogger Ashleigh Sutter said...

looks great!!! I can't wait to see the final product. We'll see who can finish their remodel first. ;-) Just kidding. We're moving kind of slow.

 
At October 6, 2008 at 7:56 AM , Blogger Samuel Sutter said...

come and work on my house!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home