Saturday, September 27, 2008

Bedroom Project Part 1



"It was Dad's idea!" That is what we say when we can't figure out why we're doing this! Today, we started part one of "Mom & Dad's Bedroom Makeover." We "plan on" striping the popcorn ceiling, painting the walls, and getting a wood floor. It will be rough but I think we can do it! ~Emily

3 Comments:

At September 27, 2008 at 4:46 PM , Blogger Josh and Amy J. said...

Too cool - Emily! :-) We can't wait to see part 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - etc!

 
At September 29, 2008 at 5:08 AM , Blogger Ashleigh Sutter said...

looks like fun. I just started taking the ceiling down in our kitchen. I don't think I can say it was Jon's idea though. ;-) Have fun!!!

 
At September 29, 2008 at 5:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! This is a Big and exciting project! Can't wait to see more! :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home