Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy Birthday to SAM!!!


Today is Sam's 28th Birthday! Happy Birthday to you Sam!!! You were such a sweet little boy!!! ~ Love, Mom and Dad

4 Comments:

At October 6, 2008 at 9:57 AM , Blogger Ashleigh Sutter said...

Very cool pics Em! I think my favorite is the one with the swordfish as that so reminds me of Jon.

 
At October 6, 2008 at 10:01 AM , Blogger Josh and Amy J. said...

I like the line "you were such a sweet little boy"...what about the time he set my hair on fire...or the time he rammed my head with the vacuum pole...the the time he stuffed me between two mattresses ad jumped on them...yeah "such a sweet little boy!" ;-) Happy Birthday Sam!

 
At October 6, 2008 at 10:06 AM , Blogger Ashleigh Sutter said...

I noticed that line too Amy. Although I was thinking that maybe she was implying he's not so sweet now. ;-) As Jon would probably say, "those sound like fun times" when speaking of the memories you mentioned. ha ha.

 
At October 14, 2008 at 12:53 PM , Blogger Samuel Sutter said...

thanks again for the birthday wishes, I'm sorry I can't make it home tomorrow :-(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home