Thursday, October 16, 2008

Part 3




Two weeks ago we started part 3! We took off the carpet on the stairs and pulled all the tacks off! it looks really different!!!! We plan on staining the stairs! ~Emily

5 Comments:

At October 17, 2008 at 9:00 AM , Blogger Josh and Amy J. said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At October 23, 2008 at 8:02 AM , Blogger Ashleigh Sutter said...

I'm suffering from update withdrawal.....Are you guys still alive in PA? ;-)We have had a 17 day blog update drought.... I hope you guys are doing well. Love you all.

 
At October 24, 2008 at 7:21 AM , Blogger Ashleigh Sutter said...

Looks like you have dad hard at work. What's the pic in the bottom right? I can't picture where that's at. Well, it looks great!

 
At October 25, 2008 at 9:44 AM , Blogger The Sutter Family said...

The popcorn ceiling....

 
At October 27, 2008 at 4:28 PM , Blogger Ashleigh Sutter said...

wow looks like it came off really well.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home