Emily's 1st Quiz Competition

I had the experience of my first Bible Quiz Competition at Faith Bible Church in Mt. Joy, PA! It was fun, my team, North Hills Bible Church won 16 out of all 21 quizzes! (that is REALLY GOOD!!) each church has a lot of teams of three people each. my team was called the Summers. (They had 4 season teams!) It was fun! in my group we won 5 out of the 6 quizzes! It was cool because I got to see all my old friends from camp!~Emily

6 Comments:
whoa. pretty sweet.
Em, I'm really proud of you. I hope you keep that knowledge you're gaining about Galatians. I'm also glad to see the studying paid off. Congrats!!! Will you have another meet anytime soon?
Go Em!!!
Yes, I have three more! one at the end of Feb, March and then the last one called the "rally" in April. the ones in Feb and March are practices for the Rally!!!
WAY TO GO EMILY!!!!!!! Very proud of you - excellent! Love the pictures!
I forgot to ask...Did you quiz out in any of the rounds?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home