Rayba Acres




We had a Great time in Lancaster! We stayed overnight at Rayba Acres (where mom and dad took sam amy jon 23 years ago)! I worked 6 1/2 hours on the Dairy farm! i woke up at 4am and helped a lady milk and feed 65 cows and feed about 5 calves with bottles! it was very fun! then we went in lancaster and visited the many quilt shops! then we ended our vacation going to the farmers market and visiting Case IH!

2 Comments:
Very cool! I think my favorite picture was you pretending to pick up the big rock. ;-) I was looking at John Deere t-shirts for you this morning while I was at cracker barrel. I found a couple funny ones, but they were men's sizes ;-( See you next week!
I REMEMBER that farm....because I touched the electric fence (as a 3 year old, I didn't know it was going to BITE me!) Sounds like you had a great time! Cool...you guys are just in the vacationing mood! See you in just a little over a week!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home